Now IVF technology has become famous for success of the surrogacy process. By choosing the best clinic for IVF, the couples who could never have a child but would desire to have one can start their own family with this technique.
There is a misconception among many couples that all clinics of IVF are good and they go ahead and select any IVF clinic because they charge less amount or have a couple in their acquaintance who underwent this treatment and became pregnant. They believe all the clinics are equally good.
Full time or part time IVF doctors
It is not compulsory that the eggs of all the couples grow at the same rate. At times, doctors are left with no choice but perform collection of eggs on a pre-scheduled date. Most of the part time IVF doctors spend their time in delivering babies. The IVF doctors simply do IVF and provide some additional service to them, as they don’t have sufficient time and energy required for providing high pregnancy rates. On the other hand, the full time IVF doctors are known to have much higher rate of pregnancy due to their reputation and income and it mainly depends on the IVF pregnancy rates.
How to choose the best clinic and doctor?
• You may find information regarding surrogacy online in the website of IVF clinic. However, if you don’t publish the statistics online then you may contact the clinic and ask for a written statement of the recent success of birth of their clinic.
• You should first take an appointment with the doctor of IVF fertility Clinic. The success of your surrogacy or any other treatment depends mainly on your interaction or relation with your doctor.
• The IVF fertility clinics can be very effective in helping the younger couples. However, if you are more than 35 years old then you may have to go to IVF clinical centre with fertility treatments.
• You should always ask what treatment is being offered to you for surrogacy, as there are different IVF treatments for different cases of infertility. Some couples may need donor insemination like surrogate mother while some may need to undergo in vitro fertilisation.
• You should always look for facilities provided by the clinic yourself. Check their rooms and make sure that it is clean so that you don’t have to worry about getting any disease, bacteria, virus, etc in your pregnancy time. Also, make sure that the staffs of the clinic are friendly in nature.
• The right treatment of IVF involves a very complex procedure and it involves performance and coordination of each step. So choose the best clinic for yourself. If you are looking for adenomyosis go right here for more details.