Gentlemen Work as a Team

January 4th, 2010

While it is a given fact that one gentleman is always a welcomed addition to any festive gala, the enchantment can only be enriched with a plethora of gentlemen on the scene to help gesticulate the night into order. Indeed, there is no “I” in Team, but there are important “I’s” in Inebriation and Intoxication, and gentlemen will often have to work together toward the common good in order to accomplish these critical goals. Working in tandem, the team of gents will astonish onlookers in daring eating feats, will take turns holding the solid gold funnel high for the fellow man, will execute fearless trust falls and will at last help each other piece together the actions of the epic evening for the ever important historical record.

On Dec 13, 2009, at 2:48 PM, Holiday Gent wrote:
Dudes, I am just now arising. Holy fuck. We need to chill the fuck down. What are u assholes doing today?

On Dec 13, 2009 at 3:19 PM, Festive Gent wrote:
In crowded Trader Joe’s … about to have total meltdown

On Dec 13, 2009, at 3:45 PM, Merry Gent wrote:
Hahaha. Cause of the babes or how shitty u feel?

On Dec 13, 2009, at 3:46 PM, Holiday Gent wrote:
Hahahaha what an awesome night

On Dec 13, 2009 at 4:03 PM, Festive Gent wrote:
problem #1 I have 4 fucking big containers of soggy onion rings, apparently from Delta’s, in my fridge and my arteries are starting to look like the Carlsbad Caverns. Do you guys want/need any of this shit?
problem #2 apparently i was refused service at Black’s Bar
problem #3 i blacked out drinking beer around 9pm at Delta’s

thanks for coming. i’m not drinking anymore in 2009, twitter dat

On Dec 13, 2009, at 4:35 PM, Cheerful Gent wrote:
Did we go to Harry’s Bar and if so what happened there? That was a serious party. Did anything bad happen? I feel like something bad happened. I woke up at 8 this morning fully clothed on the couch.

On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 4:55 PM, Festive Gent wrote:
We did go to Harry’s, you asked for 2 glasses of water and then left, or so I’m told, I don’t remember anything really. I have a suspicion something bad happened but I don’t know what. For some reason I feel like a guilty asshole, although that is probably just the residual whiskey in my veins talking, I don’t think I actually am capable of remorse.

On Dec 13, 2009, at 7:57 PM, Cheerful Gent wrote:
I’m sitting here eating old halloween candy trying to tolerate my own stench. I know I got a sandwich late night.

On Dec 13, 2009, at 8:34 PM, Merry Gent wrote:
I have been in a Kafkaesque hell all morning dropping off Jenn at Midway Airport. Ready to turn the juice back on though.

On Dec 13, 2009, at 8:35 PM, Merry Gent wrote:
What I meant to say was that I am heading home and pressing play on Tom Berenger’s “Sniper” pretty soon if you want to come over and watch it with me

On Dec 13, 2009, at 8:45 PM Cheerful Gent wrote:
I just puked up the candy shit. I want to be sniped right now

add 1  RATING: 5

• Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • Tumblr
  • Google
  • del.icio.us
  • E-mail this story to a friend!